Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat, Saturn
Knowing that one in four automobile accidents are side impact collisions, we believe it's important to go beyond the current government standards when designing the next generation of Evenflo car seats, including the Tribute LX. Side impact tested. Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo's side impact test standard designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the Federal crash test standard Multiple-Shoulder Harness positions for better fit and longer use. Upfront harness adjustment and buckle release allows easy and convenient adjusting Integrated body cushion gives added comfort to baby and an easily removable head pillow for older children.
It's a great car seat! We were on a budget so price was the primary reason for choosing this car seat, but it turned out great! The seat fabric might not be as nice and cushy as more expensive ones, but my 6-month-old is perfectly comfortable and well protected in this seat. No unnecessary bells and whistles to make it bulky or heavy!
- Light-weight and narrow. I'm petite and not very strong at all, but it was very easy for me to get it in and out of my car or carry it up and down the stairs. It's pretty narrow so I bet you can fit 3 of them in the back of a Sedan!
- Easy to recline. There's a piece underneath the seat and all you have to do is to just flip it forward for rear-facing, and flip it backwards for forward-facing. You can not recline the seat when the car seat is already installed in the car, but most likely you will be using it for one kid and won't have to adjust the recline all the time so it's not a problem.
- Easy to adjust the shoulder strap height and crotch buckle position. You do need to rethread them, but it's super easy to do.
- Front adjuster for shoulder strap length. You just push the button in the front of the seat and pull the shoulder straps to loosen them, put the baby in the seat and do the buckle, and then pull the strap on the adjuster to make it nice and tight.
- Comes with a latch system and a tether. We don't use this but it's a nice option to have. And there are little loops on the back of the seat to hang the latches and tether when not in use, so that they won't strangle the baby or hit them.
- Comes with a little head support for the small one.
- The head support and the low-back/bottom part of the seat cover are made of vinyl type fabric, so it's easy to wipe clean.
Safety Car Convertible Seat