Home » » Timberland PRO Men's 40008 Mudsill Low Steel-Toe Lace-Up

Timberland PRO Men's 40008 Mudsill Low Steel-Toe Lace-Up

Written By Nike Nisa on 8.02.2014 | 4:21 AM

 
 Timberland PRO Men's 40008 Mudsill Low Steel-Toe Lace-Up
Black
  • Leather
  • Rubber sole
  • Shock Diffusion
  • Steel Toe
  • 24/7 comfort system

Made to stand up to rough and tough jobs, the Timberland Mudsill is a rugged multi-purpose shoe that's exceptionally comfortable and easy to wear. Featuring a steel toe, a flexible and breathable leather and fabric upper and an Ortholite polyurethane footbed with an anti-microbial cover for resilient cushioning, this shoe also offers valuable protection against electrical hazards. A compression molded EVA midsole provides lightweight support, while the rubber outsole is slip, oil and abrasion resistant.

From the Manufacturer

Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.

Product Description

The Timberland Men's Mudsill Low Hiker Steel Toe Workboot is where toughness of a work boot meets the comfort of a sneaker for this multi-purpose shoe. First, you've got a steel toe, a non-negotiable feature for the worksite. You've also got flexibility and breathability from the combined fabric/leather upper. But what really sets these shoes apart is the electrical hazard protection feature designed to keep you safe at the workplace.
Review :
1. i'm a commercial electrician who does alot of walking and was looking for something lighter and more comfortable than your typical boot. i found these and bought them. they are the most comfortable work shoes i have worn. i would have given them 5 stars but for the price they didn't last as long as i would have liked. after a year they really started to fall apart i managed to get another 6 months out of them but they now have big holes in the sides where the steel toe stops. the soles are holding up nicely though. all things considered i will buy another pair because they were so comfortable.

2. I'm in the construction industry (Millwrights), I'm 6'4", I weigh 360lbs, and I'm wearing a pair of 15D's. I really like these shoes. I can't say much yet about long term durability yet, as I've only been wearing these for about 5 months now. But these are definitely the most comfortable work shoes I've ever had. They're relatively light for steel-toe shoes and they're cushioned inside like high quality sneakers. I recommend these to other big guys I know.

3. I am now on my second pair after running my first into the ground after 2 years. These are the most comfortable steel toe shoes that I have ever owned. No need to break them in or get use to them. Other brands can't compare in style and comfort (I've tried Wolverine, Worx, Cat and Converse). The only down side is the construction on certain areas doesn't quite hold up to heavy abuse, but will last long enough to get your money's worth.

I had to replace them do to tearing at the seems in the steel toe area, rubber toe separating and the back heel padding being nonexistent (mostly my fault for being lazy and sliding them on and off). But these shoes paid their dividends in protection and comfort, so I had to buy another pair.

I give them 5 stars due to the comfort and protection. I am not going to knock them down for my constant abuse. They lasted a solid year before starting to show signs of wear and tear.



0 comments:

Article

Link Collider - Best SEO Booster
VigLink banner