Home » » HALLOWEEN COSTUMES Leg Avenue Women's Dirty Cop Dress

HALLOWEEN COSTUMES Leg Avenue Women's Dirty Cop Dress

Written By seomarket on 10.30.2014 | 8:19 AM

http://www.wego.com/hotels?ts_code=dfa88&sub_id=hotel&locale=en&utm_source=dfa88&utm_campaign=WAN_Affiliate&utm_content=text_link

HALLOWEEN COSTUMES Leg Avenue Women's Dirty Cop Dress

6 piece dirty cop includes hat, dress, gloves, belt, tie and walkie-talkie
Black
  • 100% Polyester
  • Imported
  • Hand Wash
  • Leg avenue

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

24 of 24 people found the following review helpful
Won't regret!!
By Alexandria on October 23, 2013
Color Name: BlackSize Name: Small / Medium Verified Purchase
Before buying this I was very skeptical after reading all of the reviews. Some of them seemed like it was a good costume where as others made is sound cheap and not cute at all! However, I find this costume to be very very sexy!! I was actually really excited to write a product review that way other pay don't have to sit and ponder whether it is a good buy or not! It was short, but that's expected. (Just wear some cute spandex under it and you'll be fine) Keep in mind I am 5' 11" and it still looked great! When I tried it on in front of my guy friend he was gawking and I asked him "what" cause he kept staring and all he said was "I'm staring because I want YOU to arrest me!" Haha. Well that's my input. The material is very nice. It's thick so you can't see under it and it's very comfortable feeling. The badge and walkie talkie were plastic, but really people you only have to pay $32.00 so I definitely did not complain! Still going to wear them. Also it comes with a tie (which is my favorite accessory), gloves, and the hat. The hat doesn't look or feel cheap. Very nice material as well. I am over-joyed with this costume! 110% satisfaction. You get such a great bargain with this costume because it's cheap but it definitely doesn't look like it. Worth the buy!! I totally recommend it! I would buy some fish net stocking to go along with it if you're going to buy it, at least that's what I did. Happy shopping!

I bought this costume for Halloween and as soon as I got it I tried on the costume. I'm around 5'2-5'3 and the S/M dress comes around mid-thigh or at least the TOP of mid-thigh, and it fits PERFECTLY. I'm petite (I usually wear around 4 or 5) for jeans. It's short, so I know I won't be bending down anytime soon. Anyways, the quality of the dress is wonderful. It's spandex-y, but it's not super tight at all, but it is form fitting which I love. The accessories that come with the dress adre really great c: the only thong I don't like are the handcuff garter things, so I just snipped them off. All my friends LOVED the costume on me :) it's super sexy. Buy this you won't regret it. I'll add a customer photo.

Love it - cute with great accessories - but Short!
By MB on October 18, 2012
Verified Purchase
Yes, this costume is very short (I'm 5'5" 125 got S/M) but I'll just put my spandex super tiny shorts underneath and it'll be alright. It's a Very cute costume and I'm impressed with the quality... all the other cop costumes I looked at had at least some parts with plastic, shiny black stuff... I expected this one to but only the belt has a bit of shine, and that's kind of normal with a belt. I love all the great accessories. I picked this costume also because I was at least guaranteed I could return it (Amazon) if needed (unclear if I could with other suppliers)... but no need to return, this is great and I am very happy with it!
PS, it was not clear to me from the pic, but the garter straps are part of the costume with little handcuffs hanging down... I have to re-think my fishnet plan now but it's cute. Very happy with the purchase!

0 comments:

Article

Link Collider - Best SEO Booster
VigLink banner