Home » , , , » PPbean Disposable Eyelash Mascara Brushes/Wands 50 pack

PPbean Disposable Eyelash Mascara Brushes/Wands 50 pack

Written By Nike Nisa on 9.16.2016 | 5:55 PM

PPbean Disposable Eyelash Mascara Brushes/Wands 50 pack

About the Product
  • 50 wands/brushes per pack Long head for added convenience
  • Black plastic handle
  • They are designed for the professional who demands the best in quality, sanitation and performance
  • Long head for added convenience

Product Details

Size: 50pcs
  • Product Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 1 inches ; 0.3 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B005QDL1K4
  • UPC: 883635035322 038949560200 714665623152
  • Item model number: NA
  • Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (435 customer reviews)
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,758 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
    • #8 in Beauty > Tools & Accessories > Makeup Brushes & Tools > Mascara Brushes
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images?


I think, whatever your expectations for a mascara wand are... you'll be pleased with these. I use them to dye my eyelashes, which is a very precise and possibly messy job. These wands help me keep the gel where it needs to be and separates while coating the entire lash. The wands even stand up to washing! Excellent Value! Fast Shipping Too!

I am a free-lace makeup artist, and i needed disposable mascara brushes that do not cost me an arm and a leg. These are great brushes, perfect size, and it doesn't allow lashes to clump up.

The handle and neck of the brushes are sturdy. I use them to comb through my eyelashes after I apply mascara. I would give the item a 5-Star review, but I didn't receive the exact same product that was pictured on Amazon. The curvature of the bristles was not identical, but the brushes I received are acceptable.



0 comments:

Article

Link Collider - Best SEO Booster
VigLink banner